Super Vegan News
This week in Super Vegan News:
- Pets in Spain now have the same legal status as humans.
- Across the pond, protestors take to Petco to expose the brand's conspiratorial partnership with a company that breeds animals for experiments.
- One UK hospital realized that selling 70 servings of pork is equivalent to driving your car 25,000 miles in one year! They are now looking into making meatless meals a mainstay on the hospital menu.
- Another hospital had it their way and kicked Burger King to the curb to make way for more plant-based options.
- Want to make vegan Samoas with little more than a blender, a freezer, and fond memories of the times when you used to eat Girl Scout cookies? Here's a simple no-bake Samoas-style recipe.
- Plastic-free pleather now in production.
- Did you know that fishing can kill 30,000 sharks every hour?! Check out Seaspiracy on Netflix and sign this petition to protect 1/3 of the world's oceans from fishing.
- Is someone you know having a hard time eliminating eggs from their diet? Here's some info on egg nutrition from a naturopath doctor based in Vancouver.
- 90s makeup trends are back in a big way, and here's a list of 10 brands making vegan versions of your favorite retro grunge matte lip, bold liner, and bright blush. Vegan nail polish was hardly trending in the 90s, but we've got that and liquid-looking lipgloss for you here at TheSuperVeganMarket.com!
What's Super Vegan at the Market This Week: Vegan cosmetics
Will a Michelin star chef lose customers when he goes vegan? Will the popularity of Seaspiracy be the catalyst for finally saving the whales? Will you start your plant-based journey tomorrow or should you just go ahead and get it started today?
Can real honey be made without bees? Do you want to make fake cheese that really melts? How many baby ducks and chickens are used as Easter picture props each year and then promptly discarded? Also, did we forget about "Easter Monday" or was that never actually a thing?
What's Super Vegan at The Market This Week? Keto cookies and Frozen Donuts so healthy you could eat them for breakfast. Check out Planet Bake's full vegan sweets selection here.
What happens after 3 days of juice? What happens after 3 slices of bacon? What happens to the beef industry once Colorado outlaws "sex acts" with animals? Sounds like 3 good reasons to Go Super Vegan! Get those & more plant-based talking points to use at the next non-vegan cookout you get invited to.
Super Vegan at The Market This Week: Quickie Tarot Energy Readings for All Signs (Sun, Moon, & Rising) by Yadabe. Looks like another 3 for Aries!
Where do vegan Olympians and Cartoon Superheroes get their protein? Can you wear mushrooms even if you don't like to eat them? And just how many plastic bags does it take to make a period pad?
Polar bears travel far and wide throughout the arctic regions, but China usually isn't one of them. So what's causing them to go there? When will planes start using garbage for gas? Is Australian colonization the reason dingoes eat babies or is that just our hot take? Answers to those questions and more...
How many monkeys does it take to unscrew a coconut? Can eco-conscious fashion cure the climate crisis? Wanna buy hot sauce from people who have a long, tasty history of actually making hot sauce?
Should vegans eat vegan Kit Kats? Will meat eaters really leave Colorado if there is one day without meat? How many more flu strains will we contract from chickens before we stop eating chicken?
Would you strip to save animals? Why do meat manufacturers have to lie to sell their products? Do all zombies eat brains? We really wanna know.
Another week, another peer-reviewed study on how eating vegan does a body good. Oatly splashes around in the Super Bowl commercial pool--Big Dairy unleashes its best bots and trolls. And find out why The Ritz might soon be called The Fisht.
Super Vegan at The Market This Week: Matcha whisks, simple (and fancy) hand painted tea pots, and tea that ages like fine wine. Get into it with new offerings from Tea & Whisk.
Should non-vegans receive organ donations from vegans? Why are dairy legislators fighting so hard for the wrong things? Will the people choose Elderberry over Coronavirus vaccines? We hope so.
Super Vegan at The Market This Week: Organic Elderberry Elixir for colds, flus, and respiratory issues! Got another type of bug? EcoPest Labs has non-toxic solutions for gnats and bed bugs. Gotta catch 'em all!
Why are there laws preventing people from being kind to pigs on their way to slaughter? Are you an a-hole if you want to eat vegan on your birthday? How does Alicia Silverstone raise a plant-based Bear? We had so many questions. Super Vegan News has some answers.
Super Vegan at The Market This Week: Honoring the legacy of Regan Russell.
Find out who should be the lead of The 70-Year-Old Vegan. Boise has more to offer than potatoes, but Pringles won't need be needing any of that. And one day soon, eating beef will be as weird and outdated as smoking cigarettes in hospitals, airplanes, and elevators. Can you believe we used to do that?! Smh. Onward and upward, humans!
Super Vegan at the Market This Week: SV Foods!
Last week it was cacti, this week apple "leather" saves cows. In conclusion, it's always a good week to save cows. Will the Senate feel the same about big cats? And will the internets defend one mom's right to serve vegan nuggets at a playdate?
Super Vegan at the Market This Week: Small Businesses
There's plenty of vegan news to rave about this week, and we've got our microphone turned up extra loud, because GARLIC KNOT VEGAN PIZZA IS NOW at TheSuperVeganMarket.com! Stop your drooling already and get it shipped straight to your house!
Super Vegan at the Market This Week: Pascuale's Pizzeria.