Fulfilled by our friends at PathoBiome LLC
DIETARY FIBER + DIGESTIVE ENZYMES = OPTIMAL PROBIOTIC ENVIRONMENT
Optimize your gut's probiotic environment by creating an ideal feeding ground for probiotic organisms.
- Combines dietary fiber and powerful digestive enzymes
- 60 capsules, for a one month supply
- Take two capsules daily, with or without food, along with your probiotic
- No refrigeration required
- No artificial ingredients or sweeteners
WHY BIOHM PREBIOTIC VS. OTHER PREBIOTIC SUPPLEMENTS?
- While many prebiotic powder only contain dietary fiber, BIOHM's prebiotic combines dietary fiber with the power of digestive enzymes to efficiently build an optimal environment for probiotics to thrive in your gut.
- Dietary Fiber: Inulin (Fructooligosaccharides FOS), Apple Pectin
- Digestive Enzymes: Peptidase, Lipase
These probiotics are amazing! I recommend these 100% and I will buy again!
I have tried this product, and it's absolutely fantastic. I would recommend it to everyone. Put yours down and try BIOHM. You will not believe the results!
Why does BIOHM's Prebiotic Supplement contain dietary fiber?
In order for good bacteria and fungi to thrive, it is imperative that your gut’s environment is optimized for them to grow.
Science has shown that dietary fiber can play a critical role in allowing probiotics to prosper because they create an ideal feeding ground for microorganisms. Dietary fiber does this by fermenting once it gets into your digestive tract.
One of the challenges is that people typically get less than half of the recommend level of fiber through diet alone. Therefore, by including two types of robust dietary fibers (Inulin [Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)] and Apple Pectin) in BIOHM Prebiotic, you are supporting your gut’s ability to create an optimal ecosystem for probiotics to flourish.
Why does BIOHM's Prebiotic Supplement contain digestive enzymes?
Digestive enzymes themselves are not prebiotic, but act as a catalyst to help digestive fiber break down more efficiently your digestive system.
Digestive enzymes work by breaking down compounds found in the cell walls of fiber like pectins, cellulose, and starches. By helping deconstruct fiber into smaller molecular compounds, these enzymes allow fibers’ prebiotic action to not only be optimized, but accelerated.
Do I need to worry that BIOHM contains fillers, flow agents, artificial colors, or non-organic ingredients?
No. At BIOHM, we've painstakingly formulated our products from the ground up to ensure they only contain the best ingredients available and do not include anything else, period.
BIOHM's capsules are 100% vegetarian and are manufactured in the United States at an FDA-audited facility.