Round Acacia Wood Pizza Peel, Serving Pan with Handle for Baking, Cutting Pizza, Bread by Made Terra
This product is sold out
Fulfilled by our friends at Made Terra
Serve and Display your food in style with Made Terra Acacia Wood Pizza Peel, Serving Pan, Cheese and Charcuterie Boards!
1. Measurements: 16.9" x 11.8" x H0.63"
2. Material: Acacia wood, durable and easy to clean
- HAND MADE PIZZA PADDLE BOARD: Made Terra acacia wood pizza peel is not just another wooden pizza paddle board or cheese cutting board in your kitchen. Our acacia wood serving and cutting board is masterfully handcrafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam.
- VERSATILE: Our wooden pizza peel is for making restaurant-quality pizza in the oven or on the grill. You could use it as a bread, cheese and charcuterie cutting board, serving platters, serving pan, cheese serving board. Also use it for placing and removing bread and other baking goods to and from the oven. It's an extremely versatile daily kitchen and baking tool.
- YOU, YOUR TABLE AND YOUR KNIVES WILL LOVE OUR PIZZA BOARD: Acacia wood is gentler on knives than plastic and easier to clean and maintain than hardwood, you can clean the wooden wood board quickly with hand washing. Our organic wooden pizza peel will not scratch your counters and dining tables
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Acacia is a sustainably-growing wood species in Vietnam. For thousand years, acacia wood has been widely used by artisans to make furniture, home decor and accessories, cookware, tableware, flatware or silverware utensil set.