Fulfilled by our friends at aahanasnaturals.com
These flavorful and delicious one-pot dishes are inspired by the different regions of Indian cities.
Jaipur Millet & Lentil Bowl is inspired by the flavors and spices traditional to the rich city of Jaipur located in the Northern part of India, it is spiced with turmeric and fennel to create an amazing flavorful meal!
Delhi Mung Beans & Rice Bowl is inspired by the richness and zesty flavors of Delhi, the capital, and located in the northern part of India, it is warmly spiced with green chilies and garlic to create an amazing flavorful meal!
Madras Quinoa & Lentil Bowl is Inspired by the simple culture of the Madras, located in the southern part of India, it is spiced with ginger and a dash of coconut to create an amazing flavorful meal!
Bombay Masala Rice & Lentil Bowl is inspired by the lively and multicultural city of Bombay, based in the western part of India, it is warmly spiced with cilantro and green chilies to create an amazing flavorful meal!
We believe in the idea that foods should be consumed in their whole and original form and never processed. We freeze-dry our quinoa and lentil bowls to retain its nutritive value and natural flavors and color.
- 15g PLANT-BASED PROTEIN PER CUP - Our Sprouted Quinoa / Mung Beans / Millet (ancient grains) / Masala Basmati Rice and Lentil bowls are loaded with first-class vegan / vegetarian plant-based proteins and is low in calories too, with only 320 calories in each cup. Our khichdis are not only high in protein but are also rich in digestible fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, folic acid, and are low fat. Portion control and healthy eating becomes so much easier with our ready to eat meals!
- GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN, NON-GMO, ORGANIC SIMPLE INGREDIENTS & SPROUTED- We have superfoods like turmeric, ginger, mung beans, yellow dal, red lentils, mung dal, and curry and ayurvedic spices in each cup. The Indian masala adds a zest to the taste. All our products are made with non-GMO and organic grains, lentils, rice, and vegetables. They are sourced locally directly from the farm from the Indian farmers. We believe in natural and sustainable living and support the farm-to-table concept.
- FAST, FLAVORFUL, ALL NATURAL, JUST HEAT AND EAT TASTY READY INDIAN MEAL FROM OUR RECYCLABLE CUPS - We believe in the convenience. We use recyclable paper cups to support our environment and clean eating and healthy living
- CAMPING, TREKKING, AND BACKPACKING FOOD - Freeze-drying not only retains the nutritive value of the original grains along with the taste and flavors, but also makes the food super lightweight to carry along while camping, trekking, or backpacking. Can also be used as an emergency food
- IDEAL FOR PANCHKARMA - BASED ON AYURVEDIC / AYURVEDA PRINCIPLES - Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest medicinal systems. The curry powder and spices selected in our khichdi help support heart health, wellness, and helps boost immunity, and increases vitality
Direction of use:
- Empty contents in the cup
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to the fill line
- Stir once, close the lid and let sit for 7 mins
- Open lid, stir again and enjoy