Fulfilled by our friends at UVCareUSA
- Eliminates harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Perfect for sanitizing mobile phones, gadgets, keyboards, door knobs, toys, pacifiers, high chairs and countertops
- Portable, lightweight, and easy-to-use clamshell design
- To use, simply flip open the unit and press the "ON" button for five seconds. Shine light within 1/4 inch of the surface to disinfect for a few seconds. Move the light slowly so it illuminates the area for 2-3 seconds before moving the lamp to the next section to achieve optimal disinfection.
- Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward
- Powered by four AAA batteries or Mini USB Cable
- Batteries NOT Included and Item is Non-Rechargable
- Product Dimensions: 24 cm (L) x 8.9 cm (W) x 2.54 cm (H)
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Comes with 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.