Best of Super Vegan News - The Father's "Day" Edition
This week we decided to feature some of the most super vegan news headlines from 2021 you might've missed. This post goes out to all the fathers, everyday!
- Have you ever had really sh*tty wine? That could be because it had actual traces of poop in it. For the past decade, Chianti-based winemaker has removed all traces of poop from its wine-making process, resulting in truly vegan wine.
- Haircut clippings being used to mop up oil spills on seashores.
- Onondaga Nation's eco-friendly firehouse produces all of its own energy.
- Tired of high gas prices driving up the cost of your flights? Planes may soon be able to convert recycled plastic waste into jet fuel...before you get through security!
- Wanna add more green features to your remodel without spending more green?
- New animal sentience laws in the UK could have a major impact on the fishing and Halal meat industry.
- From Shark Tank to Target, vegan meat producer levels up.
- The Queen of Vegan "Cheese" reveals that she has also mastered cooking with vegan "meat", and her new cookbook will help you do the same.
- Homegrown mushroom hives could save Ireland's bees.
- NYC Mayoral candidate, Eric Adams, lost his eyesight due to complications from diabetes...and restored it with veganism!
- Former Chicago meatpacking site is now the host of a vegan farmer's market.
What's Super Vegan at The Market This Week? Healthy gut gear! BIOHM Products are now at TheSuperVeganMarket.com!