Indoor plants don’t just look good – they can make us feel good, too. According to The Sill, studies have shown that indoor plants...
- Boost your mood, productivity, concentration and creativity
- Reduce your stress, fatigue, sore throats and colds
- Help clean indoor air by absorbing toxins, increasing humidity & producing oxygen
- Add life to a sterile space, give privacy and reduce noise levels
- Are therapeutic to care for
In short, they're the ultimate in plant-based living, so add some indoor or outdoor plants to your super vegan life today!