Refunds and Returns Policy
We hope you enjoy shopping in our super vegan marketplace half as much as we enjoy building it for you! In the event that you are unhappy with a particular item that wasn't damaged or defective, please notify us via email or our contact page within 30 days of purchase.
Please note that certain items are not eligible for returns, including:
- Food and other perishable items*
- Personal care items
- Membership and subscription costs
- Gift cards
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All returns must be reviewed and accepted by The SV Market by sending a picture of the issue and providing a copy of the receipt or proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation of why the return is necessary.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or the warehouse that shipped your product.
If the return is accepted we will send you a return slip.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Any membership or subscription fees already paid will not be refunded, but you will retain access to membership benefits through the period that has already been paid for.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase. In these instances, refunds may not be offered, only product replacements.
*Food and other perishable items are not returnable and non-refundable unless the item is out of date on the date of arrival or the wrong item was shipped. This policy is set in line with US food handling regulations.