Fulfilled by our friends at aahanasnaturals.com
Bombay Masala Rice & Lentil Bowl is a deliciously wholesome and balanced meal prepared with organic basmati rice, yellow lentils, sprouted mung beans, a whole lot of vegetables, and cooked with aromatic herbs and spices. Have it for a light and refreshing meal on a workday or pack it up for your camping or trekking trips. All ingredients used are Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, high in plant-based proteins, & rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
Inspired by the lively and multicultural city of Bombay, based in the western part of India, it is warmly spiced with cilantro and green chilies to create an amazing flavorful meal!
We believe in the idea that foods should be consumed in their whole and original form and never processed. We freeze-dry our rice and lentil bowls to retain their nutritive value and natural flavors and color.
So convenient! Just add hot water & set it aside for 7 mins & your meal is ready!
- Grains and lentils are sprouted which increases digestibility and the bio-availability of proteins and also increases the vitamin C and B content of the meal
- 15g plant-based protein per cup
- Vegan and complete first-class protein
- No added colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Freeze-dried to retain its nutritive value and natural flavors and color.
- Just add hot water and set aside for minutes and your meal is ready to eat
- Prepared based on ayurvedic principles
Direction of use:
- Empty contents in the cup
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to the fill line
- Stir once, close the lid and let sit for 7 mins
- Open lid, stir again and enjoy