Super Vegan News - November 15, 2020
This week in Super Vegan News:
- A San Diego Taco Bell was the recent site of a passionate parking lot protest--about potatoes.
- Some major food brands are really resisting the vegan (options) wave, and McDonald's is no exception. “When customers are ready for it, we will be ready for them.” That's what the Big Mac monolith had to say about a plant-based burger they claim to have developed, but are keeping it under wraps until their customers demand it.
- Mickey D's isn't paying attention to the numbers, but you don't have to miss out on profits from plant-based businesses rapidly claiming market share. Though international stock exchanges are largely off-limits to Americans, a Canadian vegan butcher brand just changed the game.
- Would you like some "cheese" on that? Here's a quick truth guide to navigating vegan "dairy" life.
- 12-year-old vegan chef and creator of Dipalicious Dips, is set to star in his own cooking show on major network! Omari McQueen plans to use his show to start conversations about veganism and convince renowned celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay to ditch meat.
- Rochester restaurant is introducing its diners to veganism, one Thanksliving at a time.
- And plant-based people of Chicago can enjoy a plethora of options for vegan feasts this Thanksliving as well.
- Are you thirsty for adult beverages and hungry for vegan food that "sounds sexy"? Slutty Vegan is expanding! Bar Vegan coming 2021.
- Here's more wins for Veganism in 2020 according to VegOut Mag.
- In 2020, we're most proud of the small businesses vendors we're supporting here at TheSuperVeganMarket.com. Check out Planet Bake, Pasquale's Pizzeria III, Nature's Treat, and more! Stay tuned for more plant-based power moves!