This week in Super Vegan News:
- Most Americans think we may all be on plant-based diets by 2039, but not everyone is sure they can make the change.
- And is China the recipient of 170 elephants from Namibia sold under mysterious circumstances?
- The Kangaroo Protection Act seems like a major leap forward for kangaroos and living kind, but Indigenous Australians claim that the US ban is the result of colonization that will inevitably endanger Indigenous ways of life and self-determination.
- After years of profiting from the sale of sheepskin boots, Australian brand, UGG, finally debuts a vegan-friendly, carbon neutral shoe that looks like cotton candy and is made from renewable sugar cane.
- AgroFresh invents a way to reduce plastic waste and keep produce fresher longer--by wrapping the fruit in fruit!
- What's the solution to lower aviation fuel costs? Check the garbage.
- Plant-based diets receive another health award: reduced risk of stroke!
Super Vegan at The Market This Week: Vegan groupies, Caramel Stroopwafels, and Clubhouse Content Sprouting this Spring!