Super Vegan News - Week of March 21, 2021
This Week in Super Vegan News:
- How much plastic is in a pack of period pads? A LOT! Natracare isn't having any of that.
- "Vegan Wool" may be a thing, but Wool Producers of Australia do not agree.
- Do your favorite superheroes rescue kitties, chicks, AND piggies -or- save one and eat the others? CALICO is saving ALL the animals, even the human ones.
- The daughters of two music and culture icons team up to release a vegan leather collection, made from mushrooms.
- Olympian, Gabby Douglas, is now 99% vegan and this is her go-to protein for fast recovery.
- Two vegan doctors have created the UK's first plant-based health service.
- Research from Sprouts Farmers Market determined that nearly half of Americans consume more plant-based than meat-based meals now!
- And Gordon Ramsey goes vegan...momentarily.