Super Vegan News - Week of May 30, 2021
This week in super vegan news:
- Super vegan soft serve in Chicago.
- Haircut clippings being used to mop up oil spills on seashores.
- Throwaway clothing culture is contributing millions of tons to landfill waste each year, and hosiery is one of the biggest culprits. Find out how pantyhose products are evolving in response.
- Onondaga Nation's eco-friendly firehouse produces all of its own energy.
- Tired of high gas prices driving up the cost of your flights? Planes may soon be able to convert recycled plastic waste into jet fuel...before you get through security!
- Wanna add more green features to your remodel without spending more green?
- Animal and environmental rights activists disrupt UK McDonald's supply chain for more than 24 hours.
- Hell's Kitchen gets a lot less deadly, as the popular cooking show invites plant-based chefs for the first time ever.
- The guitar industry has a problem with sustainability.
What's Super Vegan at The Market This Week? Mochas and chais, non-dairy creamer, and a salted caramel reason to start making your frozen frappes and lattes at home! Coconut Cloud Now @ TheSuperVeganMarket.com.