Super Vegan News - Week of May 16, 2021
This week in super vegan news:
- When I say "EVOO", you say "ice cream"?
- Have you ever had really sh*tty wine? That could be because it had actual traces of poop in it. For the past decade, Chianti-based winemaker has removed all traces of poop from its wine-making process, resulting in truly vegan wine.
- Richmond has its first ever Black Vegan Experience.
- New animal sentience laws in the UK could have a major impact on the fishing and Halal meat industry.
- From Shark Tank to Target, vegan meat producer levels up.
- From growing up vegan to sneaking Happy Meals, an 8-year-old is caught in the middle of her parents diet and divorce.
- The Queen of Vegan "Cheese" reveals that she has also mastered cooking with vegan "meat", and her new cookbook will help you do the same.
- You can get food from Jaden Smith's soon-to-open vegan eatery for the homeless, but it's gonna cost you.
What's Super Vegan at The Market This Week? Handmade luggage for your next weekender.