Super Vegan News - December 14, 2020
This week in super vegan news:
- More than 65% of the human population has lactose intolerancy and COVID-19 is causing scores of people to keep it real with themselves about how they've been cutting the cheese. This is great news for "cheese" btw.
- Carbon emissions from eating beef could soon be as outdated and unpopular as subjecting people to secondhand smoke from cigarettes. Climate change approaches several good tipping points.
- BirdsEye Frozen Veggies will soon be sold in recyclable packaging.
- Colin Kaepernick and Ben & Jerry's team up to Change the Whirled--vegan style.
- Here's why you should never eat Pringles...besides the fact that they're technically not even potato chips.
- Sigourney Weaver set to star in a movie that should totally get the "green" light--The 70-Year-Old Vegan.
- If the ageless Alien star doesn't convince you, here's a new study that demonstrates how going vegan will improve your health.
- Click here to find out what Ann Arbor, Boise, and Chattanooga have in common. We feel a road trip coming on...
- Set your GPS for Atlanta too--a woman-owned vegan food court is set to launch in 2021!
- If you're gonna take a vegan road trip, you might as well have a vegan suitcase.
- When you get home, we’ve got something special in store from the Executive Chef of Seasoned Vegan. Now proudly presenting: SV Foods “Crawfish”!