Super Vegan News - December 6, 2020
This week in super vegan news:
- The certified vegan logo turns 20 years old!
- A vegan mom goes on the defensive about playdate food.
- Although many of the human stars of Tiger King are now serving time for crimes against their big cat co-stars, the House of Representatives took another major step towards exotic animal safety.
- An Israeli company goes public and raises major funding for 3D printed meat.
- Canadian investors can now get a piece of the company that owns JUST Eggs. A delicious plant-based piece.
- 15-year-old plant-based pioneer develops a vegan candle company.
- Two chefs open a true plant-based fast-food Chinese take-out joint.
- An apple (a day) takes the doggies out to play.
- Vegan-friendly restaurant in San Antonio searches for new ownership or they may be forced to close after nearly a decade in the business.
- Dry-cured Spanish ham goes vegan.
- This couldn't have come at a better time because studies show that a plant-based diet may reduce the effects of Coronavirus.
- Venus Williams' new brand is more proof that if professional athletes don't need animal protein, you don't either!
You may have noticed fewer products in our super vegan marketplace. In an effort to support small business we are redesigning our shop to include more specialty brands that feature unique, plant-based products. Stay tuned!