Super Vegan News - November 29, 2020
This week in super vegan news:
- Singer, Demi Lovato gets called out for performative veganism after posting mixed messages about turkeys.
- PETA sends grim reapers to lead a protest in Fargo, to raise awareness about the links between slaughterhouses and higher COVID cases.
- Who needs to hurt cows when Johannesburg designer is making leather from cactus?
- Saudi vegan bodybuilder dispels the myths that you need meat to build muscle.
- A vegan Harlem bodega grows in...Toronto? Dope. One chopped "cheese", please!
- Toyota and Lexus are adding "vegan food specialists" to the list of new car features.
- If you're in L.A., your "vegan food specialist" may lead you to Matthew Kinney's newest pop-up--a trio of plant-based restaurants.
- If you're in Barcelona, you can now eat pink buns and "freak fries".
- (Holiday) drinking gets a lot more vegan.
- The Netherlands has mastered cannabis culture, now they're champions of vegan innovation!
- If you're unsure about that bottle of vinegar that's been in your pantry for months (or years), get some advice here. If you need more vinegar period, we've got it for you at TheSuperVeganMarket.com!
- In more local news, please give a spicy hot welcome to our newest Super Vegan Vendor:
Click on the pic to learn more about this small business brand, and show your support by buying a bottle of Trini Pepper Sauce! Cases coming soon.