This week in Super Vegan News:
- Vegan fried chicken entrepreneur who rejected million dollar Shark Tank offer gets a much better deal.
Michelin-star chef converts (his own diet and then) his French restaurant into a 100% vegan one despite the threat of losing customers.
- Saying "I'll start tomorrow" may be keeping you from stepping into a more healthful lifestyle. Here are some more tips & meal prep videos from someone who transformed her body with a plant-based diet and strength training.
- The 17,000 square foot Save-a-Lot in Louisville used to sell a lot of nasty meats. Now it's home to a vegan food company and processing plant! Find out which one.
- St. Louis Natives who've gone vegan have given up a lot of hometown favorites--frozen custard, the square beyond compare, and most "Chinese food"--until now! "St. Paul" sandwiches are now vegan, and veganized versions of those other dishes may not be far behind.
- Having a hard time finding meatless Mexican meals for Taco Tuesday? Dallas has the answer.
- Cincinnati native goes vegan without really meaning to, and learns to cook vegan by styling "meat" in Hollywood. Learn more about her journey and new "cheese" line.
- Did you watch Seaspiracy? Looking for plant-based alternatives to your former fishy faves? Show your love for the seas, and try these.
- The numbers are in: go vegan--save money!
What's Super Vegan at The Market This Week? Tourmaline-coated carafes & Sustainable wooden nesting bowls.