Super Vegan News - Week of February 14, 2021
This week in Super Vegan News:
- OnlyFans has been expanding its plant-based population since a vegan stripper has started to use the platform to raise awareness and money for animal sanctuaries.
- The Vegan Society slams a recent UK ad campaign for making misleading claims about meat & dairy.
- Tired of coming up with a week's worth of meal ideas? Follow this meal plan by Nisha Vora for 5 days of vegan comfort food.
- Are you in the NYC area and want to eat out for a change? Our specialty vendor and delectable dessert maker Planet Bake has assembled this super helpful guide for Vegan Dining During COVID.
- South Florida expands its vegan soul scene.
- Across the state, Vegan Restaurant Week kicks off in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Vegan Chicago restaurants collaborate on a Fat Tuesday menu for the Mardi Gras crowd.
- Usually when you hear the word 'zombie', the image of eating brains comes to mind, but Rob Zombie is changing the narrative. Read about his lifelong journey towards veganism.
- Junior journalism major encourages animal lovers to put their meals where their morals are.
- Vegan influencer doubles down on controversial commentary about animal consumption.
- And we discovered that ultrasound gel can be toxic, but there's an all natural solution, so we stock it here at TheSuperVeganMarket.com!