Best of Super Vegan News - The Mother's "Day" Edition
This week we decided to feature some of the most super vegan news headlines from 2021 you might've missed. This post goes out to all the mothers, everyday!
- Honey--without bees!
- Vegan fried chicken entrepreneur who rejected million dollar Shark Tank offer gets a much better deal.
- Michelin-star chef converts (his own diet and then) his French restaurant into a 100% vegan one despite the threat of losing customers.
- Colorado activists want to outlaw "sex acts" with animals at factory farms. Colorado ranchers say such acts are business as usual. Find out more about pending legislation here.
- As Cambodia phases out its dog meat trade, animal activists shut down a notorious dog slaughterhouse.
- The daughters of two music and culture icons team up to release a vegan leather collection, made from mushrooms.
- After decades of sustainability initiatives, Turkey is poised to lead the global apparel production industry and save a bunch of water at the same time.
- Set your clocks for the world's first hemp watch.
- Qatar residents are on a mission to plant 1 million trees. They're making great progress.
- Vegan hotel in Costa Rica awaiting your next visit...
- Vegetarian cafe flips the script on dairy vs. non dairy drink orders.
- Is someone you know having a hard time eliminating eggs from their diet? Here's some info on egg nutrition from a naturopath doctor based in Vancouver.
What's Super Vegan at The Market This Week? OVA MOON for menstrual health.